From backyard bbqs to fancy-schmancy French dinners this 'a-list of essentials' is a great place to start building your entertainment wardrobe.
Keeping your pantry stocked with all white dishes and clear glasses keeps visual order, appeals to all, and they are relatively inexpensive and easily replaceable.
The A List
The A List
- 12 place settings of dinner plates, salad plates, bowls
- 12 glass tumblers
- 12 wine glasses
- 12 coffee cups
- 12 place settings of flateware
- 6 large spoons
- 1-2 large platters
- 1 set of nesting mixing bowls
- 6-12 votive holders
You may also want to include
- 1 glass pitcher
- 1 wine decanter
- 2-3 large serving spoons
- 12 steak knives (personally I like the rustic style of these)
- 4 small ramacans
- 6 martini or margarita glasses (I use these for serving nuts and olives)
- 6 - 12 mason jars
- 1 large hurricane vase with large white or ivory candle
White and clear? How boring you say. Don't worry, there are endless ways to rev-up these essentials. Your guests will be blown away by your creative ability to turn such ordinary dishes into extraordinary party wear.